augustus 08, 2012

18 months

I keep saying I love each phase in Jules' life more and more, but that's also because I love that kid more and more each day, I guess. he is like a sponge now. a little monkey I can teach (almost) everything.
here are some pictures of my little monkey doing some tricks. I must admit he was more interested in the camera than in doing what I asked :) 
though it took us a while to get all this on camera, we laughed the whole way through and had a blast.





























                                                                                               




2 opmerkingen:

  1. These photos are SO SO good! Iris is at the same stage too! Isn't it so unbelievably fun?

    Love,
    Sarah
    the Reverie blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Owww how cute are these photos ??!! Love it :)

    Nice blog

    Bisous from France

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for sharing your thoughts <3