augustus 17, 2012

DIY with chairs and paint

we got our hands on some old schoolchairs. they were not really in good shape, but I could see their awesomeness through the names that were written on them. so I wanted to paint them all white!!!! the idea was born but...
what to do next? I never did this before... I asked some help at the hardware store and I bought paint, brushes and sandpaper.
I came home and started immediatly (Jules was at the daycare). first I abraded them with the sandpaper. 
then I added a primer and after that the white gloss paint. they are drying now for a few days to put on the last coat of paint. exciting! result to be seen here very soon!!! 








5 opmerkingen:

  1. i really need to start doing DIY projects. it always looks like so much fun!
    xo TJ

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. great diy, I really want to have a go at doing a diy project on a chair havent done one yet :)

    www.fashionrhapsody.com

    Rose x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. awesome!!!

    check out my blog!

    www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. cute chairs! Thanks for following me!! following you back :)

    -stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Looks like that would be one nice chair.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for sharing your thoughts <3