augustus 08, 2012

home is where the family is

Just before Jules was born Husband and I bought the house I grew up in. we moved when i was 8 months pregnant with J. my parents moved to their apartment at the seaside. we did not kick them out. :)
though I hate the fact that my parents don't live nearby, I love them so for giving us this great opportunity.
we love living here and Husband thinks of it as home, just as much as I do. when I was a kid  this house was a place where I felt loved. I hope Jules will feel the same along the way.
it is our time now to make new memories. here. as a family of three.
(as you can see, the new dresser found its place)






4 opmerkingen:

  1. oh gosh, i love that you moved into your childhood home. how special for your daughter to grow up there as well. this is all too special!
    xo TJ

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lovely post!You are so lucky :)


    Could you please vote for Nat Bees Fashion here:

    http://www.next.co.uk/cosmo-blog-awards/

    It takes a second!

    Thank you :)
    xo
    Anastasia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. It's so nice to continue living in the same home you grew up, surrounded by so many memories... Your son is very lucky.

    www.zadinblog.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. looks like a beautiful home... like your furniture!

    www.col-lages.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for sharing your thoughts <3