augustus 27, 2012

new piece in the house!

new piece in the house. Hurray!
I got this black string pocket shelves from my mothers teenage bedroom and was looking for something similar to hang on my wall. I never seem to find one in the thrift stores in the neighbourhood and if I do they are overpriced.


but then came this day, must have been my lucky day because I found something similar and I was totally smitten with it. 
affordable and sooooo just what I was looking for. (read:  good enough until I find the real Nils Strinning design.) 
you see, I do not need a whole lotta things to make me happy. :)
husband had no time to relax when he came home. he immediatly took his tools and started hanging up the shelves. ok, I must admit, I forced him a bit to do this so quick. once I got something in my head.. well.. you know.. 
BUT husband is a good man (and a handy man too, may I add) AND he was also very stoked about the outcome. 







3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow great purchase!! Love how organize it looks!

    http://linastyle.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love them and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Organizing with good shelving works so well in tiny spaces like mine! Your little man is sooo darling!!

    Loving your blog,
    -Lauren
    adorn la femme

    http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for sharing your thoughts <3