augustus 13, 2012

piknik fantastik edition °2

this weekend was so much fun. an incredible wave of happiness came over me. I don't really know what happened, but I'm quite sure our friends and family had something to do with it.
I feel so lucky having all those people around me and my little family. I think I can truly say that I'm happy and content with my life as it is. and looking at jules I know for a fact that he is one happy boy too.
but enough of that emotional talk. let's talk about that fantastic picknick. props for the Moonshack people! it was so fun we even returned after putting jules to bed. (thank you auntie K. for babysitting)
I can say a lot about that sundayafternoon, but instead I let the following photo's do the work.

 

    

     

      

       

        

         

           

           

           
      
           

           

           

            

             

              

              

              

              

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Amazing post!!!

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/

    xoxo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. The pictures are so lovely :) I wanna do picnic too!
    Andrea in Fashion

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. this event looks like so much fun! loving all of these pictures!
    xo TJ

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for sharing your thoughts <3