december 27, 2012

and so this was xmas...

my stomach isn't angry about the fact that xmas is over now. we ate and drank too much. but it wouldn't have been xmas if we had not done that!
although jules doesn't really 'get' the santa idea, he does love opening gifts now. last year i had to open all his gifts as he wasn't really interested in them. but jules is my kid after all and this year he was even willing to help open the gifts for the others. he did ran away a few times with his nieces gifts, but he is the youngest so he got away with that. sneaky little munchkin.
the only thing we do not agree on is getting clothes as a gift. when he felt the gift was soft he couldn't bother to open it. who wants clothes from santa? not jules, that's for sure... luckily there were enough toygifts for the little man.










3 opmerkingen:

  1. Toffe foto's! De schoenen van het nichtje ♥!!!
    En Jules zijn broek ook ♥!!!

    Katrien .

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. love this pics and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow!! I love the girls tights AND shoeeessss!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

thanks for sharing your thoughts <3